Secret Jardin DR 300w Grow Tent Rev 2.5
Dimensions 300 x150x 200
This dr 300w rev 2.5 grow tent works great with four 600 or 1000 watt lighting systems.
The hottest product of the year just got a whole lot brighter. Introducing the Dark Room - the most advanced grow tent available. Here are just some of the unique and exciting features you won't find elsewhere:
- Highly reflective interior - significant increase in reflectivity for improved lighting performance
- Thermally protected - tent material reflects 97% of all radiant heat for superior insulation
- Completely non-toxic - will not react under light and heat, and no off-gassing to harm plants
- 100% light-proof material - prevent light from escaping or entering for controlled light cycles
- Moveable roof cross-members - easily adjust lighting and accessories
- Multiple intake/exhaust ports - including two ports opposite each other at reflector level for air-cooling of lighting system
- Fast, easy assembly and disassembly - includes carrying bag for portability
- Adjustable fan and filter attachments - no more clamps or reducers needed!
- Solid construction - roof cross-members easily support 65 pounds
The Dark Room has all the features you could ask for - and more! Outfit the Dark Room with the ventilation fan, lighting system and growing system of your choice and you will have the brightest, slickest, most affordable grow room available.
The Dark Room is the first grow tent to utilize thermal film on the interior. This film is highly reflective, waterproof, and extremely insulative (offering 97% thermal protection). This film is also non-toxic and won't release any harmful gasses that can damage sensitive plants.All of the zippers used in the tent are extremely durable and 100% lightproof.
The Dark Room utilizes intake/exhaust ports that employ a dual-sock design, allowing them to adjust to fit various sizes of ducting. The dual-sock design also allows for attaching equipment or ducting to both sides of the material while maintaining a lightproof environment. Drawstrings eliminate the need for duct hose clamps and make installation of ducting and fans quick and easy. The Dark Room also utilizes the same type of socks to allow cords and tubing to enter or exit the structure while keeping light from doing the same. All Dark Room models have a dual-sock port in the back corner or the roof where the exhaust fan can be attached. Instead of strapping the fan to the interior of the tent you can simply sit the fan in the port on the roof for an easy and effective mounting solution. Not only does this make for a secure, light-tight fit (there is no chance of the fan breaking away from the straps due to vibration and falling on the plants), it also takes one more piece of heat-generating equipment out of the grow room (although the fan can still be strapped to the interior if desired). The window ports at the bottom of the grow room (used for intake) are accessed from the outside instead of the inside, allowing their use without opening the Dark Room.
The Dark Room frame is constructed of 0.70mm thick, 15.9mm diameter metal poles, making it very rugged for everyday use. The poles also utilize a special surface treatment that aids in installation and enhances their appearance. The poles that make up the ceiling framework are moveable, making it so much easier to adjust the positioning of lights, filters or anything else you may end up hanging from them. The ceiling poles have been improved to handle significantly more weight, especially at the center (where most other tents have a tendency to sag).
The new corner fittings are made from a virtually indestructible polymer that bends under extreme pressure instead of snapping. These fittings are much stronger than competing fittings (plastic or metal) and won't rust like metal fittings. Their design also makes installation much easier than other tents, since the frame poles slide easily into the fittings with little or no resistance.