Jiffy coco blocks - 3"
- Jiffy coco blocks - 3"
- Ideal for cuttings and seedlings which prefer a peat free environment
- Complete with seedling hole in top to accomodate jiffy pellets or seedlings alike
- Hole is approx 25mm in diameter
- Also good at limiting the need to damage root system
- Can be potted on easily as it allows the roots to grow through its sides.
- Each block measures 8cm square, and expands when wet to 6.5cm high
- Also available in 5cm and 10cm sizes
This best selling block is now available in peat and Coco Coir. Drop the jiffy plug in to the block and then in to soil or a hydroponics system and away u go
To be used with jiffy plugs
Jiffy peat pellets are a really easy way of starting seeds and cuttings. Just soak them in water, give them a squeeze and put them in a propagator. They contain a balanced nutrition so no need to add anything. They fit into rockwool blocks and are equally as great for organic growers.
Jiffy plugs are used around the world as an organic alternative to Grodan Cuttings Seed Cubes. Made entirely from compressed peat, simply add water your 38mm compressed plugs and watch them swell up ready for your cutting or seedling. Providing enough nutrients to get your young plant going, Jiffy plugs are a fantastic rooting medium that is extremely easy to use
1 x peat Jiffy Block sol individually and by the box
1 x Coco Coir Jiffy Block
1 X Box of 144